2 weeks int 2019 and im still a ragdoll

So, it has been awful this past couple of weeks. Don’t get me wrong, I love almost all of my family, but everyone treats me like a ragdoll or glass. I hate it. I don’t know what to do with it. Nobody tells me anything anymore when my brother came home, Sunday night, he didn’t even bother telling me that my stepdad’s kidney failed. Nope. Sat his butt down and watched TV. Didn’t even bother with a “hello” or “hi”. Just “what’s for dinner?” I hate it, he does this all the time now that I got kicked out of my mom’s house. He comes home and acts like her. I’m sick of it. She manipulates him and everyone else for her own gain. I had thought she made my stepdad block me because she had asked my dad to delete her number off of my phone, but he said she’d never do that. My grandmother has even told me that my mother used to hit her! I’m sick of her lieing, cheating, good-for-nothing behavior. I’m done.

I am sorry that you are going through this. I hope things get better this week for you.

Geez, I’m sorry this is happening. I dont have a lot to offer in advice but maybe to gain distance if you can. Ive got toxic family and finding distance has helped a ton. If you arent in a place where you can find that distance, I’m sorry. Just know that I can relate to your struggle and that you arent,alone. I hope things get better for you, I really do! Keep pushing and keep going!