A big loss of friends

i lost my best friend today and its gonna mean i lose all of my friends, they’re gonna go with * and i know it. i dont have any one else and im gonna be alone for ages. i wanna move school but i really cant, i have awful anxiety. i have no idea what to do. i might just be ill tomorrow and wait for the next day.

1 Like

Hey friend,
Thank you for opening up to us and speaking out that takes a lot of courage and strength.

I’m sorry you’re friend left, I know how rough that can be, but you are not alone and I would like you to know that I love you and support you.

Anxiety is a bitch, kinda like something that just sits in the back of your mind reminding you that it’s there. But I know you are strong enough to get through this, for me what helps the most is putting myself out there and putting myself in these situations that usually make me feel uncomfortable or scared, it helps me learn new ways to cope. This may not work for you but it’s worth a thought.

Maybe consider joining some clubs? You might be able to find people who you relate to and find new friends. I know it’s daunting at first but remember you will thank yourself for it in the long run.

You are beautiful and amazing and I really hope you find some better friends soon, you seem like an amazing person!

Hold fast,
Luna :heart:

1 Like

Oneforyouandme,

Gosh, loneliness is so bitter. It’s like ripping off your coat on a freezing night. It’s like going through the forest at night with a flashlight and the flashlight dying. It’s like feeling terrified and incapable with no hope of things getting better. Pile on top of it anxiety and powerlessness, and you’ve got a recipe for emotional turmoil. I’m so sorry that you’re in that position.

1 Like