All I want is to feel loved

It’s as simple as wanting some sort of affection. Physical or verbal. I want to feel loved I want to know I’m loved. It’s hard to be happy when you don’t feel loved by anybody and it just makes you not want to love yourself. It kills me

1 Like

Hey there! I’m sorry you’re going through this, but just know that you are LOVED here in this community!

1 Like

I understand completely where you’re coming from! It’s incredibly isolating to feel like you are unlovable and that you are incapable of being loved or affectionate with anyone. Please don’t allow these feelings to let you make rash decisions about seeking love and affection out, but try to seek out and remember where you do have love in your life, whether it be from family or friends, and holding that type of love above all others in your mind and in your heart. Then ask any one of those people for a great big hug!

Those of us who are just like you, like myself, want you to know that you ARE loved by us and you’re not alone!

Take care and hold fast!

1 Like

@Masterorock,

Thank you for being so transparent in sharing what you are going through! I know it can be extremely difficult.

In the midst of your wants and your desires, I would encourage you to above all else focus on loving yourself first and foremost. I know this may be a challenge and sound counter productive but in reality this is the best thing you can do for yourself first as well as your future partner as well. You deserve to be the best version of you and that means falling in love with yourself and who you are. What this does as well is let you be the best version of who you are meant to be and that is going to in turn be the best person for your future partner which they deserve as well.

Stay encouraged and know that in the right and perfect timing, that person will be in your life and you will be thankful for waiting, it will be worth it :slight_smile:

Stay strong and hold fast!

-L

Hey @Masterorock, many of us have felt that feeling of being unloved. I know it makes you feel unlovable towards yourself, I’ve been through that. I’ve also tried faking it too, and ending up just drowning myself that way.
Really, it’s you who should be the most important person in your life. No one will ever understand you the way you do. If they don’t like you, that’s their own fault. There’s nothing wrong with you.
(Some people just can’t handle the awesomeness :slightly_smiling_face:)
You do not need anyone else loving you to tell yourself you’re not a strong, awesome angel.
You may not feel loved where you are now, but that doesn’t mean someday you will. There’s alot of people out there, and you could make someone feel very happy one day.

Listen to this, my friend, and you’ll know how we at heartsupport feel <3
Die For You - Black Veil Brides