Am I not good enough to be alive

So here goes nothing ,
This morning , earlier today that is not 2:59 or even 3 am . So today was along stressful day with testing and crap but that’s not the point of why I am here writing this . So for awhile there has been constant issues and yet this time I had to help my mom , ofcourse my mom was mad at my sister and some how I’m stuck in the middle of this trying to help in a positive way , moments later when I am done and I hear something going on , my mood changed of course because of what’s happening . My sister ofcourse ruined this because I was on such a long streak of me being in a good mood . When my mood changed I felt like I wasn’t “good enough” to be alive , I felt happier dead then alive cause then no one would miss me , I also had felt like I was an idiot too. Another thing I was thinking was that I was wishing I wasn’t born at all I believe at one moment I wanted to do something stupid but I had to slap my wrist to correct it . Why am I alive if only I’m gonna get better then let it crash and crumble down like the ring that fell that’s on fire , what is my purpose to where the only real reason I am alive Is because of my bunny Oreo , and heartsupport and my online friends . Just why am I alive if only imma crash and burn Here and there. I feel like if I have reasons to be alive I’ll be fine or what not. So well yeah … that’s how I was feeling/ how I wonder if people would miss me if I was gone …

2 Likes

Hey @all_around_ashley,

I don’t know you and vice versa but I can garuntee people would miss you if you were “gone”.

So you have had a bad day, that’s okay do what I tell my clients in the gym and pick it up again the next day. One day does not decide how your life will go and someone on here has put that into perspective for me recently…things are bad at the moment but that doesn’t mean it always will be.

We are all here for you to reach out too,just because we’re online doesn’t mean we can’t be friends

Power to you

2 Likes

@all_around_ashley people on this community love you so much. We would miss you if you were gone and so would your family. I know it doesn’t feel like it but remember the things your family have done. Like when you mum sent you paint balling even tho your sister had invited someone else? Sisters fight and argue. It’s how it is but it’ll work out - when you move out to college or get your own place. You WILL do one of those things when you’re ready. You deserve to be alive. If this community is what’s keeping you going, that’s okay too. Some of my best friends come from HeartSupport now and some of them have saved me from ODing even. Just keep focusing on the good things each member of your family has done for you to show you love. You are good enough to be alive.

Hold fast.
Kayla

1 Like

Hey @all_around_ashley,

First off, I would ask you what you define as “good.” We are all good enough to be alive, because each of our lives has immense value. We love you. Thank you so much for continuing to reach out to us. You’re strong. Just take 1 day at a time and I promise it’ll get better. I just need you to hold on. You rock!

-Eric

1 Like