Another day. Maybe tomorrow will be better

Not much to say today. Just made it through the day I guess. Oh yeah, the love that I thought will rekindle, was just a lie. I got my hopes up and got thrown down. Really hate life right now. Really hate myself right now. Really hate the world right now.

Well hey I’m glad you made it through another day that just shows that you are strong and I am proud of you. Sometimes love can suck and really hurt. Hell im going through that to right now. I don’t have all the answers or maybe not even the right answers for you. But I know sometimes when it gets really dark we just have to hold on to see he light again. It will be hard but you are strong enough to get through it. I’m always here if you ever need it.

erick_ocampo,

Celebrate that you made it through another day! That’s a huge success.
Try and focus on that and know that you can make it another day.
You can do this erick_ocampo!
I believe in you. We believe in you.

Hold Fast,
-SJ

@erick_ocampo
I’m happy that you’re still here with us and showing signs of hope and possibility. That ‘Maybe’ word is a powerful one. Keep coming back. Would love to continue hearing from you.

With all of my love,
Shay

Hey @erick_ocampo,

I’m so sorry to hear about being let down, but I’m proud of you for having hope in the first place! Sometimes people choose to go through life with a negative attitude in hopes that maybe one day they’ll be surprised if something good happens - I believe this is a miserable way to go about living life. Love can hurt and it sucks getting shot down, but please get back up. It’s worth it, I promise. Hang in there, friend. You got this.

-Eric