Back on track again

Hey everyone,

First off I will say this is awesome.

So, I can finally say that I feel good now- I can feel happiness again and I can get through things in healthier ways again.

I went through a really rough period and it just really sucked. I was miserable all the time, I was unhappy with myself, I felt worthless, and like a failure, and like I would never make it.

But right now I am trying my absolute best to better myself- to get where I want to be in life. It’s not easy, but it’s possible.

I got a call from Nate a few weeks back and we talked a bit- phone calls are never my thing but this experience helped me grow- Nate also helped me to get to some things that I was always trying to accept as untrue- like I knew what the causes of my problems were but I didn’t want to accept it- and some days, I am still like that.

I recently also went to the doctors and had the dosage of my medication increased- which has helped a lot. I was open with a lot more than I was previously- I didn’t pour everything out- but I took a small step and talked about things bothering me a little more. It was nice- and it was the first doctors appointment I drove to myself and went to by myself so- yeah. Another small step.

I guess what I’m trying to say is things are getting better. I’m glad to be in this community and to have all you awesome people in my life.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (your old pal Blurryface :wink: )

9 Likes

So proud of you, Lyss. Love you. Glad to hear about those small victories. That’s awesome.

6 Likes

Keep pressing on, my friend! :fist:t5:

5 Likes

Proud of you Lyss! You’re an amazing person I’m glad you’re a part of this community too <3

5 Likes

So glad to hear you’re doing better!

5 Likes

I’m so glad things are looking up for you, friend! :blush:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you’re doing so much better!! When you’re going through a difficult period, just remember that it’s only a season and that it WILL pass. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love hearing this Lyss, good for you in acknowledging these steps as having significance in your recovery. You’re worth the fight and we’re all so very proud of you.

5 Likes

Lyss, you are such a huge support to anyone and everyone that posts on the wall. I can’t express how awesome it is that you are are doing doing better recently. LOVE YOU SO MUCH FRIEND

5 Likes

Extremely proud of you Lyss! Keep going and please never give up! If you ever want to talk privately just send me a message! I’m always happy to talk to anyone who needs it! I’m really glad you’re a part of this community and can’t wait to hopefully get to meet you some day! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey Lyss,

I’m so glad to hear that you’ve been feeling better and that things are getting better, little by little! You’re a champion in this community in more ways than one- thankful for your presence here always.

With love,
Alex

4 Likes

So proud of you Lyss!

It’s awesome to hear that things are getting better. I’m always amazed at how committed you are to making sure others now they are loved by commenting on other’s posts.

So stoked to hear about more great progress!

Keep Holding Fast,

• SJ
3 Likes

So proud of you Lyss. You are such a huge inspiration to myself and so many others. Your perseverance to find that happiness in your life again is incredible. Keep at it. We love your face!!

3 Likes

Lyss I’m so proud of you friend :hearts: You are such an encouragement to me, and I’m so glad you’re slowly starting to recover, and things are getting better for you! Hold fast and continue being a great encouragement! Love you
~ Monkey

3 Likes