Can't talk to people about my issues

I have so many issues going on but no one to talk to about it. I have alot of dark secrets that I have never told anyone. There is certain things you just don’t share with the people “close” to you. I’m not going to just put it all out there in my first post. Would like to actually message someone about it all. Someone who doesn’t know me & won’t judge.

3 Likes

Hey That1guy! Could I encourage you to post about your issues here? I can promise you that you won’t be judged, and that unless you want to later, no one will ever know your identity.

3 Likes

Hey there! Just wanted you to know that I understand what you’re going through,and if you want to message me I’m always here. I’ve never been able to talk to people in real life,but I feel like this is a safe place since nobody knows who you are. If you need help,here you’ll find it

1 Like

@ThaT1GuY ,

i totally agree with what @HS_John said. come here to post how you feel . this is a safe environment for you. just know no matter what, here at heartsupport, they and we , and i will be here to help you though the darkness and get you to where its bright again. i hope your doing well and i , we hope to hear from you again so we could help you with your struggles to help you know you are not alone !
hold fast and you’re worth it !
-ashley

1 Like

I appreciate all the kind words. Hopefully I will find enough courage to post more. For now, just looking for someone to listen. Find it easier to talk to woman tbh…

I’m always here if you want to talk,lemme know if you need anything

1 Like

Hey Friend,

I first want to let you know that you are not alone at all, and this community is here for you to support you, and love you, and be there for you in anyway you can. You are brave, and I am proud of you for realizing that hey something isn’t right here, but also deciding to reach out, and wanting to receive that love and encouragement, and it’s okay to not know exactly how to go about it.

So most of the comments above kind of go into what I want to say, but I honestly resonate with this post a lot more. In the beginning I found it extremely hard to open up to anyone, most of this because when I did open up (specifically to my parents) in the past, I was met with hate and toxicity, and so I swore to myself never again would I let someone in.

I’ve been a part of this community for going on a year, and it took me close to seven months to finally open up, and my friend, I wish I would have opened up sooner. This community is going to accept you with open arms no matter what you’ve going going on. You deserve love and support, and we will be here for you, you just have to open up. I know it will take time and that’s okay, just know we are here for you when you are ready.

I encourage you to join the discord: https://www.discord.gg/heartsupport That’s another great resource, and you can talk and get to know people in there. As well as come by and lurk, or hangout and chat in the live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/heartsupport Just know that we are here for you, and we are hopeful for your future!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

3 Likes

This is a great place to share, and it is filled with people willing to just listen.
You did well coming here, and we welcome you in our midst. Sometimes just helps to vent your pains to a total stranger, just to have said it. :slight_smile:
kind regards,

Martin / ThatOldDutchGuy

2 Likes

I really appreciate that, thank you!

I am sure Casers or Danjo could suggest the best people or person to share with.

We’ve all made mistakes and have regrets.

We all have things we are ashamed of.

We all sometimes feel embarassed sharing them for fear of being judged or misunderstood. Most times we worry to much, as most people are quite caring.

Hey I believe I can really help you. I have some deep secrets too and I do not mind sharing them with you and vise versa. Actually believe it or not you probably have a lot of dark secrets that actually are similar things that many other people have done too. Best of all is that all our sins,mistakes, and dark deeds that we have committed in thoughts or in actions can be forgiven. There is a savior who forgives us for them. This saviors name is Jesus Christ
John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall belive in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
He will forgive you if you truly repent and you can talk to him about all your secrets and he doesnt judge and he already knows

Hope you like what I had to say I am just trying to help and give my advice.