Completely alone

My heart hurts. I feel like everything I do is wrong. I’m yelled at for everything I do but I can’t leave. I don’t have it in me to leave. I’m hurting so bad and it sucks. I feel like I can’t make friends because they always leave, I can’t be who I am because I’m too depressed, I can’t feel any of my emotions I have to push them away because if I try to express them to anyone they won’t be accepted. Literally no one cares about me and it’s breaking me down to nothing. I wish someone did, I just try to be a good person but nothing ever works out. I don’t know how to make this pain go away.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reaching out. I know how it feels to be locked inside your own head and have people leave you all the time…
I’m in the midst of a self-harm relapse and my anxiety tells me the same thing. As for expressing how you’re feeling… You JUST did that. Right there, and that’s amazing. Have you looked into the workbook Dwarf Planet? It’s made by HeartSupport, if money is an issue we can get you hooked up with one for free! It helps you explore your depression and emotions, understanding them a little more… You can always come and join our discord and live streams too! You’ll make lots of awesome friends there, some of my best friends are from this community and will accept you 100% right where you are… Keep fighting <3

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

Aww thanks so much, I’ll have to check it out! I’d love to join a chat

1 Like