Constant anxiety

For a while now I have had constant anxiety and it is really hitting me hard now.

Basically I haven’t been to work in a week because they began to schedule me when I couldn’t work.

Right now I am more scared than ever to go back to work and I wish I could explain why.

My chest feels so heavy and I feel like my body is giving out on me. I feel so unaccomplished and this anxiety won’t leave me.

I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. I’m trying so hard to keep going but it just gets harder.

I totally understand you on this. It’s been the same for me lately. What’s been bothersome within yourself?

I guess the biggest issue is I tried to wean myself off my depression/anxiety medication but I need it right now to stop that anxious feeling. I just don’t want to deal with it anymore but I need it to feel ok. I wish I knew how to explain more of why I get anxious but I have no idea; it’s been my whole life but it just happens.

My chest has been heavy again and it’s been getting hard to breath- my chest gets tight and my body just hurts. I’m starting to get headaches a lot which I know I can just deal with and get over but it’s becoming and everyday thing now.