Daily Silver Linings

Since my Mom went up to Heaven last month, I have now more than ever, been looking for the silver lining in anything and everything. No matter how big or small , I have been simply choosing to focus on positive aspects in everything. I know for me, music is my primary form of therapy. Every evening after dinner I will put in my ear buds, walk around my complex for 20-30 minutes and just cry out what’s hurting me. Music moves my emotions, be it through words, harmonies, instruments etc…music itself is a daily silver lining for me , as it is forever a source of unconditional love that I always cherish. Stay strong whoever reads this and know you’re not alone. Much love and stay Metal :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2:

2 Likes

Hi, friend,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. I can only imagine how hard that must be. I think it’s great though that you have found a healthy outlet to release how you are feeling. Music is such a great source of escape. It’s a powerful thing.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing some of your story and what you are going through. You are valued and important. I hope that you continue to find peace and healing as you grieve the loss of your momma.

Much love

• Kitty

Thanks Kitty I appreciate your kind words. I’m grateful that my friends’ band introduced me to Heart Support. I have found it to be a safe place to share things with wonderful people like yourself.
Thanks again my friend :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2:

1 Like

I’m very glad to hear that! :slight_smile: Feel free to join us on Discord and in the Heart Support streams on Twitch.tv! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about your Mum gdogg. Cheers to your mum. Chin up mate.

Thanks so much. Trying my best to chin up for sure :metal:t2: And thanks Kitty !!! I’ll definitely check that out :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2:

1 Like

I guess I should have left their full link instead of the generic twitch link. Sorry, lol.

Heart Support Team:

1 Like

@gdogg I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Mom last month. You and her will be in my thoughts and prayers. You have so much strength to be able to share how you are feeling. Thank you for just being you and for being vulnerable.

Also, it’s so inspiring and incredible how you are trying to find the meaning, happiness, and joy in each day, despite the pain and heartache. That certainly takes a strong spirit. I believe you will inspire many people who read your post.

I hope each day brings peace and healing for you. Stay strong and may God bless you!

1 Like

Thanks Kitty !
Hope your day is going well my friend ! :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2:

1 Like

Wow thank you so much for your kind words my friend! It’s people like you with your powerful and inspiring messages and responses that help to give me the strength to push forward.
Hope you have an amazing day and God bless :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2:

1 Like