Dealing with anexity and depression

I new to this but I’m looking for other methods to help me. I would like to start of with something small I know this maybe dumb but on Monday I was at a show and was in the mosh pit and accidentally hit a girl her bf was and at first but afterwards I talked to him and on the side and apologized for what happend and we were cool after and they stayed for the rest of the show so I’m guessing she was ok. But yet I still feel so much guilt and anxiety for what happened and I’m not quite sure why.

2 Likes

@Unspoken3002

Thank you. Nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing. Your story means so much for us at HeartSupport. I get what you are going through. You cannot stop thinking about what you’d done. Even though you ask for forgiveness. I can’t stop thinking the horrible things I said and done. I shouldn’t bring the past up. That’s the thing. When we hold on to our mistakes, it makes us miserable. We won’t have peace and joy until we let it go. Time only takes. You are in the right direction to become a better person. Keep asking for forgiveness. Be the ownership of your mistakes. Keep improving. If you want to share more, this forum is open. I hope you will feel better. God bless you.

Hi friends,

Thanks for sharing and opening up to us. I know it’s not always easy.

You didn’t mean to hit her. It was an accidents. These things happen to the best of us. And it sounds like you apologized. That’s all that matters. You tried to work out with them, they’re cool, they stayed and she’s okay. (:

Don’t beat yourself up too much friend :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply and helpful words I try not to be hard on myself but sometimes I’m my own worst crtiic

1 Like