Defeated and tired

I can’t seem to pull myself out of this awful funk I’m in. My chest feels heavy daily, I’m so anxious all the time. I have a hard time concentrating on things enough to just chill out. Only time I feel even remotely relaxed is when I’m drinking wine. I feel stuck. I’ve always been able to pull myself outta shit like this but lately, I can’t do it. I feel so alone and I don’t feel like I have anyone to talk to. I have great friends and family but it’s hard to talk to them. I even took 6 days off work cause ideas stressed. I figured being off for a few days but I’m on day two and feel like shit. I don’t like this feeling at all.

1 Like

@bambam89

Thank you for sharing. I can relate of being in a funk. Feeling defeated, and not talking to my beloveds. I want to move on. We are in a season. What you are going through is okay. You are not alone. This community is here for you.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Sometimes things just get overwhelming and intense and I just don’t know how to handle it.

1 Like

Video Response:

Also, email me at [email protected] I wanna send you a note and some stickers!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this.