Depressed alone and hopeless don’t know what to do anymore

I feel so alone I have nobody everyone always kicks me to the curb because apparently I’m just too screwed up to fix and to much to deal with. I let people into my life and they do nothing but push me down I’m always there for them but when I need someone they are not there. I feel like I’m “unfixable”. I try my hardest to make life better and help myself but everything fails I find myself in a continuous loop of failure and pain and don’t know what to do anymore.

1 Like

Dear @Adam787
I want to start this with a fact: you are not alone. By opening up here, you have opened so many doors to other people. So you have us.
I understand where you are, I’ve been there, almost exactly right where you are. There are other people like us who have also been there.
It’s hard to find a way out, but I promise you, it’s possible. You’ll eventually find a way that works, and we’re here to help.

Stay strong, you are loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Danny Can’t do this anymore it’s beaten me down so much I feel so hopeless.

I know, but I need you to stay strong. You can do this.

1 Like

That is where heartsupport comes in! I’ve found that just being able to let some words out of my head helps a lot. It Helps lift the burden off my shoulders a little each post. I feel unfixable too. We are not alone in this thing called life…

1 Like

It’s really hard and just been stuck in this loop for so long.

I can understand that completely. I feel the same about my course
Of life.

You will never be alone and never be turned away from here as long as me and many many others here draw breath.
Please try to work on yourself, brother. We all are here. First of all, work on yourself before other people. You are all you need, you’re worth it. It takes hard work, but I believe in you. Not everything fails, because you’re still here. You still try, you still fight, and I’m proud of you for that. You can find a reason I know you can. I would give you all my hope and all my pride right now if I could, but I can’t and I need you to keep on holding strong and find your own.
We Stitch These Wounds - Black Veil Brides

We will stitch them together, brother. Hold fast :slight_smile:

1 Like