Depressed and don’t know what to do

It’s been months since I’ve had a good nights sleep, it’s been months where I have cried myself to sleep every night. I just thought I would get better but whenever things start looking up it’s lije this hole I’m in gets 2 times deeper every time. I have no support. I’ve had multiple counselors I’ve even reached out to my friends and family but it seems as if I’m all alone. I am always there to help people but no one is ever there to help me. I just don’t get it. I’m hurting, I’m lonely, I’m suicidal, and I just want somone to love me for who I am and not what I look like. I just don’t want to feel alone anymore

1 Like

@Bandfreakcourtney

My friend, i am so sorry you are going through all of this pain. I know it seems impossible right now, but I promise you things can get better. And that isn’t just some fun thing I tell people. Like a cute little cliche. I say it because it is true. I have been there before and somewhere through divine intervention or happen stance I am still here. And things do get better. Please just hold on my friend.

If you need someone to love you unconditionally this community is a wonderful place to do that. We will be here for you whenever you need us. You are not alone. And I know you said you have talked to family and friends, but have you been honest about how bad things have gotten? Maybe you have. But if you haven’t I really encourage being honest and telling them what is going on. Keeping it all inside will just hurt you more. But if you can’t be honest with them I hope you know you can be honest here. Hold Fast. We believe in you.

Love,
Cassie

@Bandfreakcourtney thank you for reaching out here. I have been through many counsellors and tried to reach out to my friends before too. I know how it feels to see things get better but then have it come crashing down twice as hard. I use so much of my energy helping people that I leave none for myself. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way - you’re not alone. We love you.

Hold Fast
Kayla