Feeling a lot better now than before

Good news I am a little more happier than I was a few months ago when I posted about it on here.Well a few months ago I was frustrated that people underestimate my capabilities as a 23 year old guy. Many people have bullied me, both verbally and pyshically. For many years in school I wouldn’t want to go to school and I would fake being sick so I don’t have to go. Fortunately I have graduated from high school about 4 years ago. The good news is that people are starting to accept me for who I am and my unique abilities. I want to give a huge shoutout to jake, Dustin, Matt and Brent for being so inspirational in all of the songs. Every time I feel blue I listen to Composure and I say” pick yourself up and shake it off” I then feel a little better every time I listen to that song. So thank you Jake, Matt, Dustin and Brent for being a inspiration for a lot of fans out there including myself. I have no doubt that a ton of fans have many songs that have a personal connection to the lyrics. God bless you Guys

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear that you’re feeling better, and that things are going well. Keep up the good work, and keep being awesome!

<3 AnitaBandaid

1 Like

So glad that you are starting to feel better and more confident lately, friend!! Music is a powerful thing, and I think the one common element that brings this whole community together is our love and passion for music! You are going to continue to thrive, I absolutely know it!! Keep moving forward!! So proud of you!

• Bri
1 Like

Hey @ProudPatriotloveABR - thank you so much for sharing your story with us! I LOVE hearing stories of success. :slight_smile: I’m so glad that you’re doing better. Keep pushing forward - you got this!!