Feeling like crap about myself

Lately it’s been just one disaster after another and I’m just not sure how to cope with anything anymore… Why am I even still alive right now…? I’m dealing with an extremely toxic friend. My family practically hates me… I have no job nor in school… what am I doing here…?

1 Like

Things will get better. I would advise you to seperate yourself from anyone who makes you feel like you are unworthy. Those are the type of people that you don’t need in your life. Hold on. you are enough.

Hey there,

It sounds like you are really hurting right now. Thank you for reaching out and sharing this with us. Toxic friendships are so hard because they are your friend but at the same time a toxic friend isn’t really a true friend. I would encourage you to set boundaries so that you are able to care for yourself. Sometimes that means distancing yourself. Although you may not be getting support from your family, we love you and support you. Know that you are strong and deserve to live. We truly believe in you my friend. Keep fighting.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes