First Time, Sex, Pregnancy, and Plan B

Okay, so I have a serious relationship with my boyfriend and have been friends with him since we were little kids. The other night he snuck out and came to my house, which wasn’t planned or expected. Before you know it, we had OUR first time, and we both lost our virginity. BUT theres a catch. It wasn’t expected and it wasn’t planned. In other words no protection was used and I’m not on the pill because my mom is against me using it cause shes super religious and crap. So this all happened on really early Monday morning. Its Wednesday. I’m trying to see if my girl scout troop leader[who I trust with my life btw] if she could get me plan b. But I’m so scared it only works for the first 3 days and it gets less effective the longer you wait. So if I get it it will be the least effective. What if I get pregnant? I can’t abort, I would cry my eyes out. But I can’t get pregnant. My Christian family would literally disown me. I don’t even know. I’m just so scared and at odds. What should I even do? Does anyone have suggestions or at least some support to offer me?

1 Like

Hey friend,

First off remember to breath- it’s going to be ok.

This situation is not an easy one- but just keep pushing through.

I truly hope all works out ok; we are always here no matter what.

You will always be loved here.

Hope to hear back soon; keep us updated if possible.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur pal Blurryface)

1 Like

Hi friend,
Thank you for reaching out. You are not alone in this struggle.
The best i can say is think about your actions. Think about what you are going to do before you do it. Is doing something that will put yourself or your boyfriend or anyone in a possible negative situation worth it?
hope this helps and keep us updated friend

1 Like

Hi friend,
First of all remember to breathe. It’s not an easy situation but it’ll be ok.

As a Christian, think about your safety first, take the pill if you need to, and use all the protections needed. Most of all, talk with your boyfriend about the issue. Talking is essential.

Wishing you the best, keep us updated

Love you

1 Like

I didn’t get plan B but I haven’t had any changes so I’m feeling more mentally okay. I’ll keep you updated. Thank you for your kind words it really helped and made me feel stronger and more ready for whatever is coming my way.
Your friend
Poetic Melomaniac

poetic_melomaniac,

I’m so sorry to hear what you are going through this and the emotions and feelings you are wrestling with!

No matter what happens or how things transpire, just remember that you are valued, loved, and full of life and worth! Sometimes it is so easy for us to let the situations tell us what our identity is and define us, but it is not true of who you are. I want you to know that these are tough things you are going through, no doubt about it, but you have a future and a hope. If people disown you or write you off, they never truly valued you and were never your true friends. Invest into people who accept you as you are and who are going to walk alongside you throughout this journey. We should always reflect on the past, but focus on your future because the future for you and your life is full of hope and promise. You got this! Stay strong and encouraged. This community is rallying for you and here for you!

-L