Follow up from post before

3 words. Fuck This Shit.

My parents have taken everything that i love from me.
Im running away. fuck people.

1 Like

Hey there,

I was able to read your previous post and wanted to say depression is not an easy thing to fight, so the fact that you are fighting through this and thinking of solutions and following that dot of hope truly shows your strength and courage and I really want to know how wonderful that is. That being said, what is currently going on? You say everything you love has been taken away. Could you elaborate a little bit so we can maybe talk through some possible suggestions/solutions?

~Hannah Rhodes

@I_Cant_Do_It

I am so sorry you feel so helpless, and your parents have created a really unhappy situation for you.

My brother has Asperger Syndrome, it caused him to have very intense interests in hobbies and he loved to yo-yo. I recall when my mother took away his yo-yos in order to punish him, and how terrible and helpless he felt.

I don’t know your situation, or what has happened, but you are seen. You are valuable.

If you are leaving because you are unhappy, please head somewhere safe. Do what is best, and safest for you. Reach out to people you trust; counselors, spiritual leaders, close friends. Consider informing people you are safe (including your parents, although that may be upsetting).

Be well, and safe, friend.