For those suffering from DEPRESSION or anything related to It, please read

When I was at Warped Tour in Dallas a few weeks back I had a very interesting conversation with one of the heartsupport volunteers there. After writing my story on one of their blocks I was informed about a workbook that they have called Dwarf Planet.

I bought the workbook and so far I am about halfway done, so far I like It. One of the reasons why is because It was written by a veteran, and I being a veteran as well understands what he’s going through. I encourage you guys to try It out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0999154524/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0999154524&linkCode=as2&tag=devinmata90-20&linkId=50c1916fec954d8a1339306c44add9ee

3 Likes

@Devin - Dwarf Planet is amazing! When you’re finished with it, I highly recommend checking out their other book “Re-Write” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m proud of you for sharing your story there and allowing yourself to be vulnerable, being here as part of the community, and working through the book. Hold fast, friend!

<3 AnitaBandaid

1 Like

I received the book yesterday from someone at warped in Chicago. I just started it and I already feel it connecting the dots in my anxiety and depression.

2 Likes