Grandmother Passed Away

I am broken. I don’t know what to do. I was so close to her, and spent many days with her growing up. I’m lost and unable to do anything. I haven’t lost anyone since six years ago, but this feels like the first all over again. My life is crazy right now with her death, college, and general life. I feel so alone in all of this…

You’re not alone, you have all of us here on Heart Support :heart: We’ve all lost at least one person in our lives and have gone through the grief. We’re here for you, please know that :heart:

1 Like

I’m so sorry about your grandma. That’s so hard. I know there isn’t a lot that I can say to make how you feel better. With something like that. But know that we care about you and support you and are here if you need a friend. I’m sending so much love to your and your family.

1 Like

Hey @Perk21 - I’m so sorry to hear about your grandmother’s passing. My thoughts and well-wishes are being sent out to you and your family. Through this time of mourning, remember that you’re strong and you have a promising future ahead of you. We care about you! Hold fast, friend.

1 Like

Hey @Perk21 thank you for sharing. I know and relate to this pain to well. When My Grandfather Pops passed away it was a large blow. He died from throat cancer. He was a trumpet player and got me into Jazz growing up. He died back in 2015 and it was a very large blow to me. I still think about him and miss him. I still think I will get a call from him Hey MORgan. I can still hear. You are not alone on this feeling. I understand it so well. Please know that you are not alone in this and can talk about it. Hope this brings some kind of comfort.

Hold Fast

Morgan

1 Like