Hannah Baker was clearly right

I’m doing what Hannah Baker did my decision is final i do not wanna be here anymore i have let literally every single person down i don’t see a point in this life anymore i feel nothing at all and i’m ready to go.

We love you so much friend. We need you here. Please stay.

but you guys don’t know me at all

Please I ask in desperation that you’d please stay!! We’re fighting this together!! We all love you so much! God died on the cross for you!! I totally understand you my friend! You don’t even know how many suicide attempts I have HAD! I have planned out my suicide and played them out in my head so many times on how I was gonna do it! But friend the Lord is ALWAYS coming through! Because he is faithful! Your time here isn’t finished yet! Please stay

I don’t need to. That’s not how love works. If you breathe, we love you. Your only requirement before you’re loved is to be human. You are right though, I don’t know you very well but we can change that. Come join our discord and talk so we can hang out and get to know you better.

You matter.

1 Like

i don’t want to stay

I personally need you, I want to fight this with you! I’ve been wanting to die and give up for OH SO LONG now, but I can’t because it’s not time for me to go yet! I want to beat this with you! Let’s get through it together as a family!

1 Like

@trying_to_recover ,
DO NOT DO WHAT Hannah Baker did , you should be here because heartsupport and us all care about you. and you havent let us down and there is a point you need to be alive , you will have a better future YOU’RE WORTH IT.

Hold Fast!

please just let me go im not needed here

I can not let you go, my heart genuinely, sincerely needs you and WANTS you to stay. If you were infront of me, I would hug you and not let you go! Because that’s how much you are needed here, you have so MUCH to you, you have so much to live for, so much to see. Please my friend, I plead, please stay

1 Like

We all love you! I love you!! My heart goes out to you!.. You are loved unconditionally!
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.” Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭2‬

“even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save.” Isaiah‬ ‭46‬:‭4‬

“and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John‬ ‭8‬:‭32‬

God has such a love for you, he calls you the apple of his eye! He sees you so precious, you were the one he was thinking of when he died on that cross for us, you were on his mind when he rose on the third day. Your at the very center point of his heart. And my heart