Help me believe again

I’m new here… I am a father of 3 beautiful kids and a husband to an saint of a wife… I am in my second stint in rehab and I keep getting the anxiety that I’m never going to be the man I should of always been to my family… I keep trying to think of all the positives but keep finding myself back to the hard times… any tips or input would be crazy appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Just hold on. No matter what you are enough of a human being and you realize that you need to heal in order to move on with your life and support your family. Thats the first step. Keep working hard and hold on. You can get through this

Hey @AyalaNick,

First off, I’m so glad you are in rehab. That means you recognized you had a problem and you sought help- that’s huge!
My dad was a drug addict and off and on in rehab my whole childhood. After 7 rehabs though, he has been clean now for 8 months. I am so proud of my dad and I am proud of you. I pray it doesn’t take 7 times, but if it does, at least you are still trying.
Hold on to the fact that you are alive and you are seeking the best for you life. You still have time to be the man you want to be for your family. I believe in you so much.

Hold fast my friend,
-SJ