Here n queer - pronouns

Hi everyone,

I’ve been a part of this community for about half a year now. This is something I’ve messaged Dan about but I’d like to say it here - if you refer to me, please try to use they/them pronouns. I know I “look femme/like a girl” but I’m not (I’m non binary) and I’d really appreciate it if you guys could at least try. I don’t expect you to remember, you don’t need to apologize if you mess up, you don’t need to apologize for not knowing. This is something I hate confronting people about, and normally don’t confront people irl about it, but I trust this community and thanks to you guys I feel confident enough to tell you.

Thanks! I really appreciate it <3

love,
sophic

7 Likes

I will try my best to remember! :slight_smile: Sometimes it’s hard to remember everyone on twitch and their preference but I will certainly make an effort to remember. Thanks for letting us know

1 Like

Hey

Just want to say I’m proud of you for standing up for yourself and being honest with us. We love you. And I will do my best to remember this!

Hold fast, you’re worth it
Monkey

1 Like

@sophicspider

I will absolutely try my best. Thank you for sharing this with our community, I am sure its something that is close to your heart, so thank you for your vulnerability. We appreciate you. I am so glad you are a part of our community.

1 Like

When I’m mentioning you, I tend to refer to you as “THE PERSON WHO TOOK AWAY MY POWERPUFF GIRLS” is that ok? :wink:

seriously - I’m proud of you. I love you <3

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

thats totally fine hahaha someday you will get your powerpuff girls :slight_smile: love you kayla

1 Like

Sorry if I’ve ever referred to you as something you didn’t like. Will definitely keep this in mind though!

1 Like

It’s okay because you didn’t know! I don’t expect people to know my pronouns unless I directly tell them. :slight_smile:

Hi, I just want to say thank you for mentioning your pronouns (I have the same ones) and I completely respect you as beautiful non binary person.
Much love and support.

1 Like