Hey guys I’m back!

Well a a few years back I came accross heartsupport and I don’t actually know how I even found out about it but I started to use it during a time in my life where i felt unloved,lost,hurt and just as much as I hate to say it ,depressed . On my first day here I just wrote how I felt and when to sleep I woke up with several comment and in courageing messages .i consider myself to be a very strong person and I feel like I can face anything that comes my way but at that time in my life I just needed someone to talk to and the people who were supposed to be in my life to love me and support me were continually letting me down and hurting me .to make a long story short this community really changed my life it just wrapped it’s arms around me and clung to me and it Gave me several people to vent to .i have a genuine love for heart support and now after all the years away from heartsupport I’m back and it is my mission to anyone who needs anything to be as helpful and endearing as many others where to me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story with us @Ebonyu! I’m glad to hear you’re doing a little better! Rock on, soldier. :slight_smile:

1 Like