How to continue living

Life has been really hard lately. I have been struggling with a lot of anxiety and being down. I am struggling hard to be honest I am really struggling to not just want to end it all. Let me explain some things.

First I have been struggling to just feel like things are going work out. The idea of continuing to fight things in my mind and I just want to scream. My mind keeps telling me everyone is better off with you dead stop trying to change that. I also last week tried to end it because I just felt like so much around me is continuing to be bad. I am not sure how to stop these thoughts I don’t know how to handle all the stress. I have seen a psychiatrist and stuff but it still way too much. I keep being where I can’t function because I keep having health issues. I have no idea how to handle these any more I was hoping it would stop and that I wouldn’t continue to go down hill with my health but it isn’t seeming to be so. I can’t continue to fight what I feel is impossible to fight.

So here I sit trying to fight that desire just not to be here and to go do something stupid and sadly that might not end well so I decided to write here as I need my community I need my people.

Thanks for reading sorry this is such a downer.

Ash

Ash,

Thank you so much for reaching out and asking for support, that is so brave of you. Sometimes it’s hard to want to keep going, but we all need you and love you and you are a valued part of this community. You are here for a reason. It’s awesome that you are seeing a psychiatrist and trying to find healing. I would suggest talking to them about how you are feeling. I know it doesn’t seem like it right now but it will get better. Sometimes it feels like the darkness is about to consume you and that is when the light will slowly start to seep in. We are all here for you and we love you so much and we need you here. Feel free to reach out on Discord if you want to chat. Thinking of you.

xx

Taylor

Hey, first of all, thank you for being open enough to share this with us. It’s really important to find the courage and strength to do that.

I’m sorry you are going through this rough patch. I understand that you’re struggling. I’d like to remind you that it’s okay to not be okay. This pain has a purpose. I promise you that this storm will end if you just push through.

We are here with you always, whenever you’re willing to reach out. You are not alone in your struggle.

Thank you for being here. We care about you and we believe in you. Don’t give up. The world needs you here.

Hey man, i get where youre coming from. Im going through a lot of shit too. A couple things that help- list three things that make you happy (today it’s sunny, puppies exist, my hair is a cool colour, for example.) Go for a walk with your music turned loud, wear a fave piece of clothing, eat a healthy snack. I know its really hard to do when you dont want to live, but remember that there are a lot of cool things in the world you haven’t done yet

1 Like