Hurting inside and feeling alone inside

Well… I’m new here, I honestly don’t know where else to turn… When I was 2 years old my father started abusing me physically, when I was 8 years old I was sexually assaulted by a guy who said he was a part of the boys and girls club to my parents, when I was 12 years old I started using drugs and alcohol to cope with it all, still being abused by my father, until I was 16. I have since been “adopted” into a new family they have been my friends for 5 years… So they are my family. I have been off of drugs for almost 7 years now. Now to the reason for my post… My fiance’s step mom’s son is getting married, and now when we have family nights on Saturdays, her son and fiance and their daughter come over, and demand all the attention, and recently it’s been a lot for me to handle and I’ve been feeling alone and been thinking too much about my past, I feel like I can’t talk about it with my fiance… I just need a friend to talk to… :frowning: .

We are here for you. I am sorry for the way you are feeling. Stay strong my friend.

1 Like

Thank you @Coyoteryder it seriously means a lot. :confused:

@DestroyingPhil262 it seems we both need a friend that understands and the community here definitely understands. Feel free to msg me anytime. I got you

Same goes for you @Coyoteryder, getting a feel for the love in this environment helps me know that there are people that care no matter where I go. THANK YOU

1 Like