I am disposable and unloved, it's not right, and this is not okay

It may seem that i’m okay , but truly i’m not . i will be okay then i will be low. Some times i know i can make it one more night. I know i can have my good days, but to be honest, from what i could recall lately i maybe have had 6 days in total of my good days, then it started back at zero and i don’t know what it is at now cause i stopped counting. I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression , i haven’t relapsed at all. i am , 1 year and 2 months and 6 days clean now . But, well last night was one of those nights, having a good day then i started to cry because of a flash back. Just pardon me i feel like some things are gonna be missing if i don’t fully type this out. This leads to many things such as what happened and what is being said.

Awhile back i believe i had 2 awful weeks . I’ve struggled with feeling unloved, feeling like if i failed i will be okay that i deserved to fail that i had no reason to love or feel loved. it all came from lies and judgement. It seems stupid what it is over but to me it bothered me because i know what i was/am doing . When it comes to music it reminded me of this low and that’s why i cried a little last night. Am i truly unlovable, am i just disposable, or am i not able to be loved because i don’t do it right? if i die will everything be okay? Also, now my sister knows that i see a therapist , but is that any of her business,i don’t need her to know what i do at a certain time just because shes younger then me she doesn’t need to know this. I don’t know if i’m being selfish but i don’t want her to know when i have my therapist appointment i’m tired of her knowing when i do have them . when ever its a scheduled appointment she knows and she tells me because she is told, but yet am i supposed to be told from A PARENT not a sibling ? this is tiring and i’m sorry if this is taken a wrong turn.

So well , last night i stressed about going to my doctors appointment cause this girl is 19 and needed to get a primary doctor. I know its not bad to have a primary doctor but i stressed out. when i was waiting i noticed this wasn’t really that bad. when i got called back they asked for m weighed and i weighed myself , scale said i was 106.1 pounds (yet i just ate) and my dad who’s on the more heavier side says “you’re getting fatter then me”, and this lady who may be another doctor starts laughing . i ignore it because i didn’t want to address it because i feel like i would get into a temper which i didn’t, i got told he was joking but like excuse me he had no right to say that, when i got into the room i was really stressed. time fly by where my now primary doctor comes in and does what he needs to be done, and his hand was on my shoulder, i ignored it cause i didn’t want to make a scene , yet it made me feel uncomfortable, yet i don’t mind getting a hug. and then we were leaving my dad brings they weight up again and says i wonder how much i (he) ways and says he would break the scale implying i’m WAY More skinnier then he is. since 8th grade I’ve probably gained 5-6 pounds and i’m now a senior in high school. Can’t this day just get any worse , cause i wish i wasn’t alive really anymore because i’m struggling each day to be okay but i guess I’ve have more days of bad then good so whats the point i wont ever really be okay. so whats the point of loving me or helping me if i’m just gonna be disposed.

1 Like

First off, I’m sorry you have to deal with those feelings, it’s hard and you shouldn’t have to deal with them. None of this seems stupid, and your feelings are perfectly valid. It’s perfectly possible, maybe even likely, that your dad was joking. However, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to feel upset by it. He shouldn’t make jokes at your expense. I would say you are perfectly in your right to not like that your sister is kept in the loop about your therapy, that’s your business, not hers. You can’t know for sure that you won’t ever be okay, but even if that is the case, there’s still a point. You have value and meaning even if you aren’t okay. Your feelings and you being okay or not in no way dictate your worth. You aren’t disposable, and you aren’t worthless. You are important and valuable, no matter what your feelings say.

1 Like

It isn’t wrong for you to set boundaries. If you don’t like being touched then you tell them that you don’t like to be touched. Then when you feel that it is okay to be hugged then you can ask for a hug.

As for your whole post. what you’re going through is what you feel. Don’t discount it or think that it invalidates you’re opinion or worth. It proves that you’re human and you hurt as much as any other person out there.

Value yourself.

1 Like