I am feeling lost

ive been a long time viewer of the heart support twitch channel but never posted on here and they have brought me alot of joy seeing them help people. dan and caser are some of the few people i actually believe that they care so even if this doesn’t get read live i hope they read this.

im going through a divorce, weve been separated for about 2 months give or take. and ive known its real but i guess i havent dealt with it until now. im moving out of state in a few days and all of a sudden im overwhelmed with extreme anxiety and fear that im not going to make it. im moving out of state to move in with a long time friend but i have no idea how to go on with life. ive been with my wife for 8 years married for 2 1/2 i just dont know how to deal with this. i havent been alone is so long and now that i am its very scary i dont know how to be alone anymore i dont know how to live with out some one by my side im very scared of the future.im so lost. im trying to have faith that god will help me with this but im only a small speck in the vastness of the 7 and a half billion people on the earth i feel like im very forgetable

1 Like

sorry you’re going through this. what you’re dealing is not someone’s death, but losing someone who’s been a big part of your life for a long time also brings grief, which is painful. and sometimes (especially at first) it’s hard to picture life possibly getting better, but it can get better. it often takes time, but it can get better.

there’s a widespread text on the internet called “grief comes in waves”. i won’t promise that reading it will make things better, cause grief’s that mean a thing, but it might help you see things in a different perspective.

we’re with you.

thank you for replying. i will check it out when i get some time