I am horrible and hate how I treat people

Basically I am talking to this guy and i do not know how to describe the relationship, I kinda have feelings for him and had a dream about him the other night that we were dating and said I thought I was catching feelings for him. I feel horrible because a day or two after this guy who’s basically my fuck buddy asked me to hang out and I said yes, then later the guy who I am kinda talking to but am unsure of our relationship (dont know if hes just my friend or more) asks to hang out and I fucking regret this I am a shitty person I lied and said I was hanging out with my brother. Basically I ended up having sex with the fuck buddy guy and now I feel horrible, I still talk to the other guy every day, my question is should I tell the guy I am friends with/ talking to that I did that with the other guy. Please don’t ridicule me I know I am a terrible person and hate myself for it I don’t deserve anything.

Hey @Smamim78

First, thank you so much for sharing, that must have taken a lot of courage to post that. Always know that this is a safe space for you to share whatever you need to, we are all here to support you as best as we can.

This sounds like such a hard situation to be in, and I am sorry that you have found yourself stuck here. I can’t tell you what is the right decision to make… But I would encourage you to be gentle and kind to yourself. You made a mistake, but we ALL make mistakes. It’s important to know that this is not the end all, be all, even though it might feel like that. I know you feel guilty, I know you regret this, but just remember to be patient with yourself, allow yourself to make mistskes. Beating yourself up is only going to make this worse.

Stay Strong.
Hannah Presley