I can’t do this

I don’t know how much longer i can handle this. Everything is so hard, so dark and just sucks. I’m really depressed right now. I barely feel like i have any friends and im scared im gonna end up alone. I feel so worthless and just so many feelings- its so bad right now and on top of this i still have to go to school. Still have to attempt to maintain my grades and everything. There is so much on my plate. And i tried to reach out for help a few weeks ago to my parents. Didnt work, i cant get help and i dont know how any of this is gonna get better i see absolutely no light and this is one of the worst times of my life I hate it. Im so hopleless

I have been there, many times. You are not alone. We are all in this together. Sometimes people don’t see how much you are truly suffering and they don’t know how to help. Especially people who don’t understand mental health. If you have a guidance counselor or a.tracher you look up to and can talk to, it might help give you someone you can vent to and then use to talk to your parents. It’s important to recognize when we need help and I am so proud of you to reach out here. Just know that you are not alone and there are people out there who want to help. Talk to your parents (using an intermediary of needed) about your need to talk to a doctor and/or a licensed therapist about what you are going through. Tell them that this isn’t just teenage hormones, you are in a really dark place and need professional guidance. Tell them not to blame themselves, sometimes our brains just don’t work the way we need them to and we need to take it seriously like we would for any illness.

We are here for you :heart:

Man, that’s so brutal…to feel like everything’s dog piling you and like you finally reached out for help from underneath this mountain of shit on top of you, and you got rejected, your parents just turned the blind eye…it feels like you’re at your lowest point, calling up for help at the bottom of this well, and all the passerby’s just peer over the edge, see you, and walk away without helping you out…that’s so brutal…it can feel so frustrating and defeating and lonely to know that your parents see you and know that you’re struggling and do nothing about it…then to go to school and feel like everyone is just fine, and you’re drowning…it just feels impossibly frustrating. You’re desperate for relief, for things to change, for something to give, and you’re clawing for a way out, but it feels like you can’t find the door, can’t find the light, can’t find any hope or help…freaking sucks…I’m so sorry you’re in that spot @cs15