I can’t think of anything creative

Hello. How you been? Since you come by to read my post because of the title, I thank you for taking your time of day to read. I have been wanting to go back to my creative grind, but the thing is I can’t come up with anything. I’m not sure if I am lazy or I ran out of ideas. I remember I draw all the time. It was my habit, and I loved it. Now, I am having a hard time to do it again. I only draw for something good such as drawing the people I love for their birthdays, Christmas, or even like Father’s Day. Do you have any advice or ideas to increase my creativity?

3 Likes

Oh wow, one of my biggest fears is running out of creative ideas!
If you are just looking for a topic to be creative on, would you consider doing animal art? Maybe start with one animal for each letter of the alphabet and see how that feels? If you still like that project when you are done you can always do it again with different animals. There are a ton of animals in this world. Land, Air, Sea… that’s at least 3 different goes to get you drawing while you think of what you would rather be making. :wink:

1 Like

Hey friend, you’ll get there. Just need time and patience. We talked about your post a bit on stream and wanted to share those tidbits with you:

3 Likes

Ooop and we had one more additional point: https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingEncouragingAniseBlargNaut

1 Like

As far as drawing or art I’m not sure if I can help to much. I do metal work as art but I’m sure that’s totally different from what you do

1 Like

I would recommend focusing on what you like and what your good at and brainstorm and find ways to improve your creativity so you can make things and feel that you’ve accomplished something. I always encourage my students to brainstorm what they are good at and I encourage them to get better on their strengths and talents. I wish you the best

1 Like

Thank you everyone who responded. My apology for taking awhile to respond. :sweat_smile:

1 Like