I can't change the inevitable

They always say new year new me, well, I’ll always be a pushover. My dad has to work Christmas so, we’re doing our dinner with family today, and apparently, I’m only good for housework. I try to be as helpful as possible, I help with the cooking, but every time I turn to see if anyone needs anything, I’m getting knocked around. I just have to face the truth, I’ll never be good enough for anything other than being tossed like a rag doll. I should forget my dreams of doing anything useful, and just become someone’s personal slave. The last 5 years I’ve spent any holiday, fixing everything, mending bruises, and crying myself to sleep, it’s almost routine. I don’t think I can handle another year of being messed with to the point of breaking, having them act like nothing is wrong, and then repeating the cycle. I want to get out of here so bad, but I legally can’t. I’m in between a rock and a freaking mountain. I fight to stay strong and put up this sarcastic, tough-girl, act, but in reality, I can barely keep my head above water. I can’t do anything to change it, I’m stuck, and I’m sick and tired of being stuck, but I have no power to change any of it. I’m just a stupid little girl that is so used to being used, she can’t tell the difference. I’m just a slave to the pain, and now I’m everyone else’s too.

Hey there friend,
The truth is you can make a difference. You are capable of so much. You can’t let other people keep throwing you around. Trust me, there are ways to fix this. I totally understand that you can handle so much and that things get old after a while. But you can be the one that can change that. Fear is liar. Whatever’s stopping you from reaching out and getting the help necessary doesn’t have to have power of you. You’ll make it friend, i believe in you. Prove that you are more. You can. And the truth is you are worth so much. Hope this blog helps :slight_smile: