I can't do this

The pills in my drawer are calling me name. I am in so much emotional pain. I turn 21 in a week. Everyone has left me everything keeps going wrong…

Your okay, everything is gonna be okay.what i need you to do it cout down from 10 ten times, taking a deep breath between each set. put on songs that make you happy, and watch videos/shows/movies that make you laugh and smile. Please dont do it, and look at the life you have a head of you. Heck, you could go out on your birthday, get hammered and bring a girl/guy home, and 20 years later, still see her while sending your kids off to collage!!! Just please dont do it, we all care about you. <3

~little

Hi friend,
you are stronger. I know things may be hard, but keep going. You are not alone and you never will be alone. Your worlds not falling apart, it’s falling into place. Just be still. The pain you’re feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming. Things will get better, i promise.
Praying for you.

michaelars,

Man, when I was turning 22, I felt like my life literally came crashing down…I remember feeling like a complete failure, like everything I dreamed I’d be when I grew up hadn’t come to life and like I was a total disappointment – even to myself…I felt so mediocre, so unimportant, so worthless…I broke down and bawled instead of celebrated, because it felt like a marker, an event, to showcase my inadequacy.

Turning 21 can feel like this huge milestone in your life, and especially a reminder of all the people that have left you, and of how alone you feel, and of how far away you are from where you want to be…I get it man, because I was just there myself. You aren’t alone. And BECAUSE you’re not alone, I have confidence you’re going to find people to support you, that can keep you going when you feel you can’t move forward.

Keep talking about it. Post as many times as you need. No thought of yours is too small or unwelcome here.

-Nate

@Michaelars - What pills are we talking about? It is something you can flush away? It would be the best way to get rid of the temptation. You’re strong! We believe in you. Hold fast, friend.