I don’t know what to do

I know I need help. Everything is getting bad but I’m afraid to ask for help. Everyone else is more important.

Everyone is equally important. :slight_smile: you do matter.

So what is going on,friend? Maybe we can help.

3 Likes

Everything is just bad. The person I love I love left me and is playing games with my head. And no one understands that I love him and just can’t move on whenever I try and talk about it I get pushed to the side. My mental state is getting really bad and I feel like I can’t talk about it cause I won’t be payed attention to.

Friend,

You are just as important as everyone else.

You are living and you have breath in your lungs. You are alive and you deserve to be a live and you deserve love.

I believe in you- we all believe in you. Things are going to get better you are going to get through this and we are right by you every step of the way and we love you.

Hold fast, you can do this.

With love,
Lyss(ur old pal Blurryface)

3 Likes

You are asking for help right now. You are no less important than anyone else. You’re strong. Keep fighting.

Hold fast
Kayla

2 Likes

Hey @Hopeless.romantic,

I’m so sorry to hear that a person you love has left you. I completely understand with how much it can hurt and how difficult it can be to move on. The best way to move on it to cut all contact information (including social media platforms). Time will help heal you, I just need you to stay strong and keep pushing. You’re loved by us!

-Eric

1 Like