I dont care anymore, I want to end it (TW)

Im tired of living, everyone just leaves me and replaces me and it hurts because they only focus on themselves and who gives a fuck if i get hurt anyways. I cant take this pain anymore, please just allow me to die i beg you please, im just a burden and many people hate me for small mistakes then they ignore me forever and they never ever talk to me ever again and it just kills me, I cant take it anymore I dont want to fight anymore, I dont want to get better anymore, and i dont want to be happy anymore. Now im just sitting here in my bed with a knife thinking if i should just slit my throat and end it all.

Please let me die please…

1 Like

@RaveN,

We are never going to leave you. We are always here for you.

I know you’ve been fighting for a long time but you have to keep forging through.

We are here for you. Hold fast.

1 Like

Some already left me and im not fighting anymore i give up i dont care. I think im going to end it

1 Like

I know I don’t know you, and I would love to get to know you better. What I do know is that there are people in this community and outside of it that care deeply for you. I have been right there with you wishing it was all over and as cliche as it sounds it does get better. I promise maybe not right this second but slowly the world will start to look a little less gloomy. These are some things I do when I’m feeling really down, maybe they will help you too. Hold fast, you’ve got this.

1. Listen to my favorite band (5 seconds of summer)
  2. Make a list of all of the things I’m thankful for.
  3. Workout
  4. Meditate
  5. Use pacifica to navigate my negative thoughts.
  6. Read my bible
  7. Make plans with friends.
  8. Hang out with a puppy.
  9. Yoga.
  10. arts and crafts
  11. journal
    I hope one of these things might bring you a little relief. I’m thinking about you and I would love to be your friend.
1 Like

Raven, we’ve spoken about this a lot before. I’ve been in this position a lot especially recently, but the people of this community are fighting for me during those moments I can’t and we will all do the same for you. At the end of the day, it’s your decision. You can either put that knife away and keep going another day, or you don’t. We can’t make the choice for you, but we can be here to reassure you that you’re loved and you’re never going to be left on your own.

Hold Fast
Kayla

2 Likes

Oh buddy, I couldn’t disagree with you more. You have so much to live for. It’s just right now you can’t see it. I get what you’re saying, as I’ve been in a similar place before and no doubt I may end up there again. But honestly keep fighting, and keep going. I’m not going to lie to you and say that it’s an easy fight, because it’s not. Battles with yourself are some of the hardest you’ll come across. But please don’t let it beat you. Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks of you mate. At the end of the day those that judge you for minor mistakes aren’t who you need in your life. And you will find better people in your life eventually. I know it’s easy to say that right now, but it’s true. But you need to remember making mistakes are what make you human. And honestly, thats ok, it’s ok to make mistakes, no matter how big or small. That’s how you grow and become a better person. Keep your head up as high as you can and just try and take a deep breath in and keep going. I’m certain people on here will help you and guide you of that’s what you need and want. Just throwing the towel in isn’t the answer though mate. As o said there’s a lot for you to live for. And the journey is to find and discover what that is. And can promise you will find it. It just takes a little time. But you will get there! :metal::metal:

1 Like

I know I totally understand because that keeps happening to me and I’m not really in the right position to tell you how to get better because I am out of it myself