I dont know why I feel like this

Does anyone else feel like even if you do everything right you will still get your heart broken eventually? I am in a good relationship and nothing is even wrong In it sometimes I just get really stressed out knowing if that person ever left me I would be like totally destroyed. Idk if that makes sense but sometimes I just feel helpless and scared because I know how attached I am, sometimes that feeling is really overwhelming. I also have depression so I feel like that of course makes it worse. That might sound stupid idk but it’s been bugging me lately. I don’t like feeling like this because it stresses me out and almost creates a problem where there isnt one.

1 Like

I relate to this and am in the same situation. Still working on the solution. Hang in there friend.

1 Like

i can relate to this and my advice is not to listen to those voices in your head because they’re going to fuck it up. you might have experienced loss in the past but it doesn’t always have to be that way. just keep calm and don’t overthink about it.

love you

1 Like