I don't think I can take anymore

I can’t handle my depression anymore. I feel like I’m in a huge downward spiral. I’m trying to find the positive things in life, but even when I do I feel apathetic. Honestly I hate being alive.

I’m sorry MelMel. I struggle a lot feeling this way especially as of late. In fact this morning I was crying to my hubby about how heart broken I feel because I feel so defeated and deflated. I have a hard time looking in the mirror.

You are not alone my friend. I know that we can pull through the way we feel. We just gotta hang tight. Keep trying to find the things that give us that little bit of strength to push through the day. Take those little steps forward. The darkness does eventually find its light. Things so get better. Sometimes it takes time, patience and effort but I know if we keep ahold of all of the friendships here we can make it.

I’m rooting for you. I’m here. I see you. I care.

1 Like

Hey friend,

I’m sorry you’re feeling like that. It REALLY sucks. I’ve been there.
Have you tried going to counseling, or going on meds? Those things really helped me, but I know they aren’t for everyone. Unfortunately I honestly think sometimes the best you can do is just “wait it out” and in the meantime, try and surround yourself with supportive people. You’ve already taken a step towards that by reaching out here, and that’s really brave! I hope you feel better soon.

love,
sophic