I failed and no one knew

Last night, I did something bad. I cut really deep and tried to kill myself, but I woke up. I don’t know what to do anymore, I tried to kill myself and no one knew or cared enough to stop me. No one thought, “hey, check on (name), I think she might need someone to talk to.” Instead, all I got this morning is “oh, you’re finally awake”. Not even a good morning. Just bs from everyone.

I feel like no one would care if I offed myself, everyone is always occupied with someone else. I don’t think I could live with myself, knowing that I tried to do something so simple and failed. I’m done with everyone and everything. If I can finally please someone by dieing, then so be it. I’ll die.

1 Like

You’re worth something. You just have to find out what that with is. I know it’s hard, you’re in a dark place and there doesn’t seem to be any light. But the darkest hour is the one that comes just before the dawn. Things will get worse before they get better. It sucks, but that’s how things go. Please stay strong, everything is going to turn out okay in the end :slight_smile:

Hey, don’t be that cruel to yourself. You are an amazing and wonderful person. We tend to turn people’s words into cruel and twisted things but that person could have been relieved knowing that you were awake, they could have been worried about you and you didn’t even know. It’s easy to feel the whole world is against you but I am here to tell you that it’s not. You are so loved but you can’t even see it because you are so full of this pain that it’s all you can see. Killing yourself is letting the pain win. You are so much more than your pain, don’t let it control you. If you are in a really rough spot then you need to call someone to spend the night with you and talk. If someone isn’t able to come to your rescue, call someone else. Or just talk on the phone. It’s so easy to push people away but it’s so much harder to let them in. It’s time to let someone you love in on your struggle so they can better assist you. People are so caught up in their own lives that sometimes they are blind to how much someone is suffering. We also get really good at faking it. My roommate had no clue that I tried to kill myself because I was so good at pretending to be happy. He thought I was this happy-go-lucky person and didn’t know that I didn’t know what happiness felt like before my antidepressants. I know what it feels like to be where you are, not 100% because everyone is different, but you need to learn to talk to the people closest to you about how you are hurting. We love you, stay strong. You got this