I feel like I'm losing

I feel like my life is slipping away. I feel ignored and like I’m ignoring my friend at lunch and school. But I feel so sad about my dad’s affair. I want to talk about it, but at the same time, I want to be left alone. I don’t want to be like this, but interacting with people is so hard. I don’t know what to say and I feel like I kill the conversation. Sometimes I wonder if it’ll ever get better.

Things can get better. Interacting with people is hard at times when you feel like this but it may be worth it to open up to someone you trust. Bottling up your feelings won’t make you feel better in the long run so I would suggest finding a healthy outlet to deal with what you are going through (there is no shame in asking for help).

As for being around friends, just be genuine. Authenticity goes a long way to forming solid friendships. You don’t have to be the funniest or smartest guy/girl to have a good time with your friends, so try not to overthink things in that regard. Good friends will understand that you are going through a hard time due to the divorce and will love you anyway.

Stay strong and never give up.

@Bvblover16 man this just sucks. I am so sorry you are going through this. I do recommend being honest with you dad and sharing you feelings. I understand the feeling of being worried oh having a conversation and I love talking to people. I feel like after I said so much It is way to much to share or did I go over board. Seriously try being honest and you will see growth.