I feel worthless,unloved

i was abused by my ex boyfriend
he destroyed my life
i wish i was dead
love doesnt harm you
and he destroyed me
I have anxiety depression and suicidal thoughts
I feel like i wont be able to being loved or like I wont be able again to love truly somebody
I feel broken
Hopeless
I dont know where to go or what to do

2 Likes

Phillie, It sounds like you are in a really rough spot. It’s painful and hard and seems like the pain will never end. I can’t imagine what it was like for you to be in an abusive relationship and to have to deal with the aftermath of that. But don’t give up hope. You can get through this. It may take time to trust and to love again. But your heart and mind can heal and beauty can come from the ashes. Keep holding on. You have it in you to live and to thrive!

1 Like

I dont know what else to do
i feel broken
I dont know if this is going to ever stop hurting my life
I would like to be loved again
but im afraid of love
of being trampled again…

1 Like

I am also afraid. He destroyed me. It’s hard to move on. I don’t know if I could trust ever again. I’m exhausted. We got to hang in there. Give yourself some time and find someone who will do anything to take care of you. you deserve better.

1 Like

Hang in there too
Distances are shorter when you know theres people going through the same stuff
you are not alone
you deserve better too
its fine feeling like you dont trust anymore but you will trust with time and healing
its been a hard process for me
sometimes i just want to die
or to stop existing but theres hope in the end
theres a light and theres a lot of support from family friends and people all over the world
you are not alone
we are not alone
dont give up
youre worthy
youre loved
:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Why that song buddie?
that song talks about a girl and im a dude
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
im gay

Hey there, I’m sorry this happened and you’re feeling this way. This is a safe place, though, where you can talk about what happened if you want to. We are all here for you and love you so so much <3

Maddie

1 Like

Thank you so very much Maddie
i´ve been feeling better these days
its good to know theres people holding my back to keep going
thank you and much love to you
:heart::pray:

1 Like