I feel worthless

I had a really bad day today, more than usual. I don’t really want to go into detail about what happened, I just had a really bad day. I just had this constant mood of feeling worthless and weak. I was sitting in Maths, so close to tears because I felt so worthless. My thoughts took control of my emotions again. When this happens I don’t necessarily feel sad I just feel numbness, and I hate it. My friend asked if I was okay I just said that I was ‘fine’, knowing that I wasn’t. I just didn’t want her to judge me. When I went home, my cousin was picking up my sisters from school, and I was on my own. I did something that I’m not proud of, but it cured that numbness and remained me that I had the ability to feel. It’s unhealthy and I hate it, but sometimes I feel like its the only thing that helps. I just want someone to tell me everything is okay, I just want that one person that I can vent to. My parents don’t take me seriously, so I don’t bother with them anymore. I just want to give up.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, you didn’t have to do that and it shows a lot It’s scary sometimes to tell people how actually you’re actually doing and the word “Fine” just kinda comes out almost automatically. But try and be honest with the people you trust, you might be surprised by the support you receive from people. You are not worthless, you are not weak, no matter what. You are loved, worthy, and strong. If you can’t find people you trust talking to about stuff like this, we have a discord and would love you to join it so we can get to know you better.
Here’s the link:

Hold Fast

Its is a good thing that post, because, it best to let out of your system. I know that these feelings are the worst, and not easy to ge rid of them. I dont know what you did to yourself, but I know it an bad habit and not easy to break. But what is self harm ( any form) not make the pain for away, just having a shit loud of beer is not going get rid of the problems. There are way to easy you mind, sometime it may be best to cry. I know it not a fun thing to do, but it the body doing it job to try get out he bad emotions and Sometime other simply thing to do. Distraction, Like cleaning your room, watching tv, reading, even just walking or anything that involves moving around, it will calm you down. Their also meditation, which I know it sound silly, but you do it anyway you want, You can even lay down on your bed. Also try told to your friend about how you feel, becuase their alot people that feel the same and it better to have each help so can get throuhg with it. Please stay healthly and find peace. (check Alan Watts = video how to meditate)

Thank you for sharing. Please know that no matter what, you aren’t worthless. I know those words may not mean anything from a stranger on the internet but think about this: You were created with infinite potential. I don’t know if you believe in a god but if you do, he created everything and decided the world needed you. If you don’t believe in a god, you are infinitely capable of compassion and the ability to do whatever you want/need. That’s pretty cool if I do say so myself. Every single person on this planet has worth no matter what. You mean something, you are worth so much no matter what anyone else says. I promise.