I hate it! The voices

I have OCD, Anxiety and now I keep seeing a face. A white face or something watching me idk if it’s my imagination but it happens like 10 times a day. I hear my name being called all the time and I feel like I don’t belong.

Drowning out with music helps me.
You are stronger than you know, friend. If your wings are broken, use your claws. We believe in you. And we are here for you.

Listen to this, Voices - Motionless In White

Hey friend,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling, but I want to let you know that in this community you have found a place where you do belong.

I don’t know if the face is a symptom of schizophrenia or something else, but whatever it is, just know you are not crazy or out of place. Just like any mental illness, schizophrenia does not make you crazy. There is a huge stigma, and those lies are not true.

However, it cannot be an easy thing to deal with. From what I have heard, there is no cure, but the best ways to cope are finding professional help and possibly taking medication to ease and reduce the symptoms. Therapy/counseling is something everyone could use, so I strongly suggest taking advantage of it if finances and other things allow.

Whatever you do to cope and move forward with this, please know that you are not alone and that you belong here. We love you, we believe in you, and you can do this.

Hold fast.
-Zachary

I have this all the time, like I’ll see something out of the corner of my eye and when I look it will be gone. I also sometimes hear stuff and it makes me feel scared. I feel powerless to this, that’s why I always try to keep my self busy, but it’s difficult because I lack motivation and I think that I have depression. So I have that to deal with on top of what I just described. I’m scared to talk about it for fear of being judged. It affects me so much that I sometimes feel terrified to go sleep. My mind is always filled with negitive thoughts and I hate it.

I have the same thing and it’s going to be ok. I’ve talked and gone to a therapist and a priest cause I thought I was possessed. But I have realized if I pray it helps. Talk to your family about it. The voices are just there to scare you. Your stronger than them and we have your back