I have no friends, hoping to make some new friends here!

Hey everyone, Im sure some of you know me but i threw away lots of people who made me feel worse and threw away toxic friendships and now im all alone, i hope i can befriend some of you guys so i can feel less alone and happier

RaveN -

I think it was really brave of you to stand up for yourself and get rid of people and relationships that were negative and left you feeling badly. Sometimes that can be so difficult, so I am really happy that you found the strength within yourself to do that! In terms of making some new friends, I think you have definitely come to the right place! Email me if you ever want to chat - [email protected] :slight_smile:

Again, it may seem like you are all alone now - but you made the best move you could in getting rid of toxic relationships! Be proud of yourself!!

Good luck friend, Brianna

2 Likes

Raven,

I just wanted to share my email as well. If you want to chat, or even start a group chat with Brianna let me know.
[email protected]

We are here for you.

1 Like

Hey @RaveN! If you haven’t yet already, I’d highly recommend for you to join HeartSupport’s Discord. You can make heaps of friends there too! :slight_smile:

I have had to filter my contact lists and medias of toxic and unhealthy relationships a few times. It’s been a really good thing for me, but I too know how alone it can leave you feeling. Hopefully this will be the beginning of something better for you.

Good for you for taking the steps you need. I know its really difficult.

You’re welcome to add me on discord, twitch, twitter etc. I am in the HeartSupport discord. Be well friend.

(Removed by administrator)

I’d appreciate it if you would stop calling out specific people; this community isn’t about that. We have to accept our actions and learn to forgive.

Keep working on that.

Hold fast.
Lys

1 Like

(Removed by administrator)