I’m checking myself into a psychiatric hospital

I decided to take the step to admit myself into the hospital secondary to suicidal ideations. If you guys can write some positive notes for me when I get out it would be great. I feel so lost, helpless and embarrassed asking for help. I feel weak and beaten down.

5 Likes

I respect and admire both your commitment to getting yourself some help and your ability to recognize that you need to take this step towards your mental health. You are a very strong individual, I wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

I want to thank you first of all for taking care of yourself. There is no need to be embarrassed, that takes a lot of bravery and so does reaching out here. :yellow_heart: There is healing and hope in front of you. If you’re tired and feeling hopeless, please do not believe the lie that it will never change. You are important, loved and created with a purpose! Hold fast

1 Like

Never feel embarrassed for how you feel. You’re very strong to admit how you feel and for taking the right steps. Just know you’re never alone and you have people who care about you. God loves you and you are so very special and wonderful.

You’re never alone.

1 Like

First of all, I am so proud of you for taking the step you need to get better! I know going to the hospital can be so scary. I’ve been there. It took a lot for me to finally be okay with going. My boyfriend drove me straight from my therapy session.

It shows that you have a lot of strength! I hope that while you are there that you find some peace and comfort. That you embrace and endure some inner healing and can recoup a little bit. Maybe this will be the refresher you need.

And know that when you are back home that we are all here for you to drop you love and encouragement! Please keep us updated on how you are doing, love. You are so important

Hey @Chrissykimberly - Be proud of yourself for taking the necessary steps needed for healing! It takes a lot of strength and courage to say, “I need help and I’m going to actively seek for it.” We’re proud of you! Hold fast, friend.

Hey Chrissy,

I just want you to know I am proud of you for reaching out and taking that step to get help. We are here for all here for you once you get back, and you are not alone in this. It takes so much strength to do this, I know we are all so happy that you are doing what you can to help yourself.

When you get back out, the thoughts may comeback, but you have already taken this first step for getting support, and you should keep doing the best you can. And know that you will be in our hearts and mind, sending you all the support we possibly can.

Be proud you took the steps to take care of yourself. You should never feel embarresed about that. It takes a lot of guts and courage to take care of yourself and you took the hardest step. I hope everything goes well for you.

I recently just took similar steps for myself, realizing that if I’d kept going down the path I am, I’d probably end up committing suicide. I want you to know no matter how much our minds can lie to us and make us feel worthless, thats never the case. I’m so proud of you for taking this step and recognizing you need help. It takes so much courage and you are so amazing for doing so. You are beautiful and strong in everyway possible. Know you are never alone in your struggles, I’m right here with you. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: I wish you healing my love!

Fall down 7 times, get up 8. You have made a really big decision and I am proud. You have shown that you want to move forward and get better and that in itself is the first step to recovery.

You may feel weak and beaten now, but you don’t have to stay that way. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose so I urge you to take some risks and throw yourself at the things that scare you and make you feel alive.

You can overcome your trials.

You’re really strong for doing this and it’s definitely a step in the right direction. I’m proud of you! You can do this. We believe in you.

Hello :slight_smile: I just wanna express how much I admire you! This decision is huge, and you were brave enough to decide it. Congratulations because this is an amazing step for people like us. I wish you the best and I know you’ll be better after this. Be safe :heart:️:heart:️

Chrissy,
I am so very proud of you for taking this step towards healing. I’m sure it’s scary and you’re unsure of what will happen. But I think you’re so brave and I’m so thankful that you’re getting the help that you need.
Hold fast

This is a good decision you took, be strong, we believe in you !

Hey @Chrissykimberly,
This is incredible. I am so proud of you. Don’t feel ashamed. This world is better with you in it. We need you.
I hope this time has been encouraging, healing, and transformational for you.

You are worth fighting for.

Hold Fast,
-SJ

You are not weak at all my friend. You are so brave and courageous and I hope and pray that you find the healing you need during your time at hospital. We love you and we believe in you.

You are strong for doing the hard thing and asking for AND accepting help! That is so great! You’ve likely done s lot of deep and difficult work and that is brave and really deserves recognition. I don’t know you, but I’m proud of you! You can do this, I believe in you! Remember this is a journey, you don’t have to stop asking for help when you get out of the hospital. Smile today, because you are here and we want to get to know you. :purple_heart: Stay strong… You’ve got this!