I’m not sure right now

I’ve been dealing with a lot on so many fronts these days

Hey Damp,

First I want to say welcome to the forums, and the community, I am so glad that you are here! You are so courageous to come and post on the support wall, and open up to us, and we are so glad you are here, and want to remind you that you are loved, valued, and important, and you are not alone.

Letting someone you love go… is hard, it’s terrible, it’s miserable, it’s painful, I could add word after word of the hurt and anguish of letting someone go, and those feelings in the moment. I had to let my ex boyfriend go after almost a year together! I loved him, he was my world, but he was abusive, and manipulative. If it wasn’t for this community I would still be in the relationship, or more so honestly I would probably be dead.

I was in the same mindset as you in some sense, of I just want them to be happy. I tried to live in the mindset of if he can’t be happy with me, I hope that he can be happy without me, and believe me it’s not fucking easy. It’s hard when you leave someone you love, and then you’re alone and hurting, but you knew it was what was best for you.

You are not alone, oh my goodness friend you are not alone. I’ve been there, and I’m so so sorry that you are going through this, it’s unfair and it’s freaking hard. But you are not alone, we are here for you, and will continue to be here for you throughout the process. You have to do what’s best for you, even if it hurts in the moment, because more then likely it will be better for you in the long run.

I’m sorry that the army doesn’t have resources, but heart support is here for you. You can always post here on the support wall. I encourage you to come check on the live streams at https://www.twitch.tv/heartsupport as well as I encourage you to join the discord at https://www.discord.gg/heartsupport You are loved my friend, wildly loved, and we want to walk along side you through this tough time.

Please don’t give up, and try to keep your head up I know it is easier said then done. I hope that things work out for you, and it can be a semi-smooth transition in your life and you can begin to heal! Love you friend, don’t give up!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you have to stop talking to someone you love. That can be incredibly difficult to deal with. Please know that this is NOT a reflection of your worth. You are worthy, you are loved and you will get through this.

It’s understandable that you would be feeling alone right now, but you are not alone. This community loves you and wants to support you. I would love to send you a copy of dwarf planet our depression workbook if you’re interested. We also have a seven day free trial with better help if you would like some counseling services.

I know you are feeling a lot of hurt right now, but there is light at the end of this tunnel.

Hold Fast

1 Like