I need help for my mood swings

Lately my anxiety and depression have gotten the best of me. I post on Facebook that I wanted to kill myself and getting a lot people worry. I thought about going to ER but I don’t want to crazy hospital or go back on meds. Please anyone tell techniques or medication skill or advice to help, please do

1 Like

@Metalskater1990

Do deep breathings. Do something you love to do and give energy to it. You will feel better. This are the only suggestions I can give. I’m sorry you are not doing good.

Hey there,

I am sorry your anxiety and depression have been bad lately. I know how exhausting and overwhelming that can be. It sounds like you want to avoid medication so maybe try journaling when you’re feeling low or anxious as a way to get your thoughts and feelings down on paper so it doesn’t feel like your mind is being weighed down as much? I know that is something that has been very helpful to me.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear what you are going through I’m kinda going through something similar so I know your pain. My advice might not be the best but try some breathing techniques. For example take some deep breath in for 5 sec and exhale for 8 sec. Repeat this untill you start feeling some relief. From my heart I hope you get better and can overcome this. Much love :blue_heart:

1 Like