I should just get it out!

Hello everyone. It’s nice to be here again. Sorry I haven’t been involve with the community in awhile. I just end up doing other things. Also, I get emails from others’ post, I read some of it, but I don’t login to reply to them because I don’t know what to say. I get overwhelmed. Not only that, I have been feeling lonely. I am having these thoughts in my head that my beloved ones don’t care about me, and I am better off on my own. I know they’re not true, but I am having a hard time to ignore them. I am also sad because I don’t go to church often. I grew up going to churches with my family, we love the fellowship, and glorifying God. My family and I haven’t gone to our congregation in awhile. We don’t have fellow believers who can reach out to us, ask us of how we are doing, if we need something, we can let them know, they will be here for us instead of asking us to go to church because it will make them look good. Even though they don’t realize it. There are times I want to cry, yell, scream on top of my lungs, pray to God, and tell Him, “I had enough! I am lost, I am broken, I am alone, I am hurt, and I don’t want to give up, my Lord! Please, help me!” I asked myself, “Am I enjoying my life?” I want to open up with my family, and tell them of what it is going on with my life. I want to see my friends again, and let them know I love them. Thank you for reading this. God Willing you will have a great week. Much Love. :cry:

1 Like

AVJR,

Not having fellowship with other believers can be very hard. We were not meant to “do life” alone, but in community. Going a long period of time without that can take its toll. I totally hear you on that one (based on personal experience). Is there another church in your area you could check out? I know you may just want to go back to what’s familiar, especially if you know a lot of people at this church. But if it’s not working out for you, maybe checking out another church may be beneficial.

We are here for you.

I will pray that you find a community of believers where you can grow in your faith, and love and be loved in return. We weren’t meant to do life alone.

2 Likes

Thank you! It means a lot to me! :blush:

3 Likes

Friend. It’s okay that you don’t know what to say and I’m glad you felt you can share this. I agree with @NomadicWanderer it may be an idea to look into other churches around you. We are all here to support you. You’re not alone.

Hold fast
Kayla.

2 Likes

Hey @AVJR!

Man, I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way.
I am definitely praying for you in all of this.
Specifically, I am praying that the Lord will remind you he is present and is walking with you through this. I pray for peace and understanding. I pray that you feel welcomed and loved by a church and your family.

We’re here for you!

Hold Fast,
-SJ

2 Likes

Hey @AVJR,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m so thankful for the church community, especially when I move locations. A few years ago I moved from California to Nashville, Tennessee and initially I felt pretty lonely. So, I made sure to get involved in a local church - I signed up to volunteer for the parking team. I ended up meeting some of my best friends on the team. I would highly recommend in getting connected where there is a healthy community. There, you will find your best friends. :slight_smile:

-Eric

1 Like