I think I’m going back to it again

It’s been days since I’ve felt something good. I just don’t want to exist anymore. I feel constantly alone and unappreciated, I don’t know if it’s worth living anymore. Everything’s great work-wise, but I can’t seem to work everything else out. I just want to have friends near me who want to spend time with me, or just a girl who loves me…I don’t need anything special…

2 Likes

@frapioggia

I’m sorry you are not doing well. I have been feeling similar as you. I can’t advise you if I don’t apply the advice to myself. Thank you for being honest. This forum is open when you want to rant.

Get a pet. It might not be the “friend” you are implying. They are friends & family. Depending on the animal they’ll be there for you no matter what.

I agree with MentallyillGamer. If you can, try to get a pet. I got my cat when I was in a very lonely time in my life and she has helped me so much. And now I’ve added a dog and he takes up a lot of my energy because he loves to play and he always knows when I’m feeling sad and he will cuddle with me. Pets are great companions.
Have you ever heard of meetup.com? It’s a great site with many different groups you can join to meet new friends, especially those who enjoy the same hobbies that you do. Maybe something to look into that could help you! <3

@frapioggia Hey I’m Morgan a Intern at Heartsupport sorry you feel alone and unappreciated. I want to encourage you to know that here you a not alone, appreciated, and up most important you are loved. I moved to a new city 2 years ago it a long time to make friends and until now I can really say I have close friends here. It takes time. That feel of just one friend goes a long way. Know that you are not alone and being prayed for. Love you.