I’ve made up my mind I think

I’m taking my charger cord. I’m going to hurt myself when I get home to feel better. I don’t know if it’s me or the screaming in my heart persuading me to do this. I miss Mason. He made me feel… happiness. Not from drugs or beer… that was just for the experience… Mason is my world and I have no way of contacting him now. I’ve really been contemplating leaving. Alive or not. I… I’m just a lost cause at this point. And I’m rambling. I should stop.

I might be a bit late to say this, but please don’t hurt yourself, it’s not worth it. There are so many great things you can do and see in this world. Stay with us, and stay strong. You deserve that outcome.

Hey there friend,
there is no reason for you to hurt yourself. It won’t make anything feel better. It won’t. You are not a lost cause, there is help for you friend. You are not far gone. Please don’t hurt yourself friend, it won’t be worth it. It may seem like a way out or to get better, but it will just make everything worse. You are soo loved, eternally. There is Light waiting to break through in your life, don’t be afraid to let that Light in. God is with you. He loves you, He’s there for you. Please friend, don’t hurt yourself, it will only make things worse.
praying for you.

1 Like

Seek help

1 Like

I don’t have a phone anymore.