I was raped at 7

When I was in first grade I was raped and because I didn’t tell my parents he raped another girl. I have multiple flashbacks every day and nightmares every night

1 Like

Just wanted to say that im sorry that happened to you. When horrific things happen, thats really the only thing there is to say. But also, its amazing that your speaking about it because your words may give someone else the courage to do so as well. That, for me, is all anyone can hope to do with a terrible experience like yours. Keep your head up.

I have a friend who experienced the same thing and I know how terrible the thing is. I honestly suggest talking about it with someone. A professional is better for the first approach, and in my experience family should come second in this case.

Let us know how it goes

Love you

Hey Win,

First I want to say thank you for coming here, and posting and reaching out! I’m so glad that you felt safe coming here, and opening up about this, you are not alone, we love you, and I am so so sorry you are going through this.

As someone who was also a victim of sexual assault let me first tell you this, and emphasize this, and tell you this over and over again,

IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!

It is not your fault friend, to someone who has blamed themselves for almost 15 years for the abuse, it is not your fault so please please please don’t tell yourself that. I got news that a man who raped me, also raped someone else and that’s a hard fucking pill to swallow, but let me once again tell you something:

IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT!

This is something that is hard, because you are left with all of the what ifs… what if I would have told the police… what if I would have done something differently, then he wouldn’t have done this, please don’t even blame yourself for one second. Because it’s not your fault, it’s his fault. HE MADE THE DECISION, NOT YOU!

I’m so sorry that you have flashbacks and nightmares, I struggle with that myself, and I haven’t found the magic “cure” or the way to handle those, but I just want you to know that you are loved, and you are not alone. This doesn’t define you, it doesn’t doom your future, and you are so fucking important. Please keep your head up, if you need anything please please message me, you can message me here, on twitter (daclassifiednja), instagram (daclassifiedninja) or on discord (daclassifiedninja#9417). Please stay strong, you are not alone! I love you and I’m here for you!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey